Statement of Faith
ARCA is a Christian organization and, as such, our values are rooted in our belief in Jesus.
What we believe:
- We believe that God is love (1 Jon 4), and as such we show our love unconditionally and to all people, regardless of their situation, background or belief.
- We believe in God the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit (1 Jon 5:7-8).
- We believe that Jesus died to set us free: free from sin, free from sacrifice and free from burden; and although we have sinned, we are made clean and free by the sacrifice of Christ on the cross (Jon 3:16).
- We believe that God still heals and delivers today and that these signs follow those who believe (Mar 16:17).
- We believe that the baptism is the declaration of our repentance and of our belief in Jesus as our saviour; as such, it marks the end of our old paths and the beginning of a new life as a new creation (2 Co 5:17).
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Mark 1:8) and the gifts of the Spirit (1 Co 12).
- We are all united as a body in Christ through our belief in Him, regardless of denomination (Eph 4:5).